Friday, May 22, 2015

Birthday Card

Happy FWF day everybody.  Also, Happy Memorial Day weekend. A huge thank you to all who have served in our armed forces.  

This week I made a birthday card.  You can never have enough cards on hand. Now if I would just take the next step and actually mail the card.

Stamp- Unity Stamp Company-Here's my thought

I am also going to link this up to Unity {be inspired} Challenge.  I just love me some Unity.  Also my other favorite spot 3 Girl Jam is having a blog hop.  Head on over there and see some great work and see their new great colors.

Have a safe happy kick off to summer this weekend.  Of course we are heading to the lake....but we have to clean up the cabin...boo.  Maybe I will go separate and arrive AFTER the cleaning is done.
LBAB

17 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and the background paper, and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card wonderful bright cheery colors.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun colourful card,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! You did a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and happy card. Love the patterned paper combo background. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Love the polaroid look! Enjoy the cabin and the lake!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. Love that great big sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, its so nice! (I have lots on hand too, no doubt because I can't remember to mail them either!) A great job on yours! (Now go mail it to someone while you are thinking of it! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good adviceTheresa I will mail it. Thanks for stopping by my blog for my FWF card.

      Delete
  9. I love how you used your dsp and alternated the corners with it. Great colors and I love the big sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and festive. I don't think I would have any trouble getting this one mailed!!! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by during the 3 Girl JAM hop. Hope you will visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by during the 3 Girl JAM hop. Hope you will visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a bright and cheery card!!

    ReplyDelete