One problem with the new year is I always make the decision to try to better myself. Some may call it resolutions, I just call it "trying". If anyone who reads this comes from the cowboy world you may know the word "try". It is not a verb but is a noun. When you have "try" it means you are giving it all you got. So this year I am giving it the cowboy try. One of my many things I am going to try to do this year is participate more in challenges and such in the scrapping and card world. It is easy to let the weeks pass and not participate. So I guess my resolution is to give it all I got. If I fall off that Bronco at least I was in the arena and not sitting in the stands. Here is my Unity Monthly Challenge entry.
Here is the inspiration:
Unity stamp-hello little one
Unity Background Stamp-Hearts of Old
Silver mist- Huey
pink ink- Martha Stewart
badge and pink patterned paper- Studio Calico
enamel dots- lawn fawn
washi tape- stash
twine- American Crafts
1. Going to bed earlier- nope I watched Sherlock on Netflix until 1 am
2. Walking-nope, come on the wind chill was -30 below this morning I came home and watched Young and the Restless instead
3. More patience with my kids- nope, it was -30 below wind chill and our school was not cancelled but most others were- they were absolute jerks to me. Like I wanted there to be school today. I would have loved to have slept in(see goal one for reason).
4. Better organization-nope there is an elephant on this card because I could not find the stamp I original planned on
5. Cut back on sugar-nope, empty Hot Tamale boxes do not lie.
6. Enjoy life everyday-yes, I participate in the Unity Monthly Challenge and see all my other activities listed above.
Like I said...that LB...She has got try.
Stay Warm and give it the Cowboy try,