Tuesday, September 13, 2016

GIU Winners 2016

Yes we have winners for GIU. 

Lynn Capps
Sue D

Send me your name and address to me at lbcomet@gmail.com. I will send you information to Unity Stamp Company for you to receive your 25 randam stamp prize bag.


The winners of the Starbucks 10.00 gift cards.

Miwa
Sandy Pellecchia


Please send me your address to lbcomet@gmail.

Thank you so much for all your comments and support.  I know commenting takes extra time and effort out of your day.  It was a tough week last week, without going into details, and sweet words really helped. 

Now go forth and drink coffee and enjoy the day.
LBAB

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your posts and cards last week. Congrats to all the winners. I emailed you my info--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete